Rajkot is a popular travel destination in Saurashtra. If you are not going to buy travel package for Rajkot, then don’t worry. Your stay in Rajkot would be a memorable trip with your loved one.
To help all the travellers in Rajkot, we have compiled a list of best things to do in Rajkot. So, let’s see and enjoy your trip!
5 Unique Things to Do in Rajkot including Top Things to Do [Best Guide]
1. Eat Desi Food in Rajkot
The people of Rajkot loves to eat street food often. It’s often seen that the people of Rajkot enjoys street food more than any other type of food.
Some of the popular foods are, Pau Bhaji, Panipuri, Dabeli, Sandwich (local taste), Ghughara, Vada pav, Samosa and a lot of other food items.
- Rasikbhai Chevdawala: Jubilee Road, Limda Chowk, Opposite Panchnath Mandir, Limda Chowk, Rajkot, Gujarat 360001 (Famous for chevdo, petish and delicious sweets)
- Jay Siyaram Pendawala: Kalawad Road Rajkot (Famous for delicious sweets especially for Penda)
- Sankalp Restaurant: Race Course Chowk Rajkot (Famous for South Indian food)
- Mayur Bhajiya: Gondal Road and Kotecha Chowk Rajkot (Famous for tasty Bhajia)
2. Visit Religious Places in Rajkot
The people of Rajkot are spiritual and they do like religious practices on daily basis. The city is blessed with many sacred places, such as Hinduism, Islam, Jain and others. A few religious places to be visited during your journey in Rajkot are,
- ISKCON Temple in Kalawad Road, Rajkot
- Hazrat Gebanshah Pir Dargah, Nr. Railway Station (Junction), Rajkot
- Prem Mandir (Church), Kalawad Road, Rajkot – 360 005
- Gurudwara, Shastri Nagar, Parsana Nagar, Rajkot
- Adinath Digamber Jain Temple, 15 Panchnath Plot., Panchnath Plot, Sadar, Rajkot.
3. Visit Best Tourist Attractions in Rajkot
There are an interminable number of tourist attractions in Rajkot. We are more than 100% sure that, you would love your time in Rajkot. A good number of tourist places are located in the city which are popular among the youth, kids, and couple. At least 3 days are required to visit important tourist places in Rajkot.
4. Visit Historical Places
A good number of historical places in Rajkot offers good time to many historic places lovers. Mahatma Gandhi Vidhyalaya where Gandhiji himself studied is one of the best places to visit in Rajkot in the category of historical places.
Kaba Gandhi No Delo is considered as one of the best historical places in Rajkot which you should visit.
5. Watson Museum
Watson Museum is one of the best things to do in Rajkot. The museum was established to preserve princely state and India’s historical artifacts. The museum is located in Jubilee Garden, Rajkot.
Article Title: 5 Unique Things to Do in Rajkot including Top Things to Do [Best Guide]